Meet the Giordano Group!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 201.723.3300
Darren Giordano is a Partner and top producing Realtor at Keller Williams Realty, the largest Real Estate company in the world. At Keller Williams City Life in Hoboken, Darren primarily focuses on Hudson county, including Hoboken, Jersey City, Weehawken, and the surrounding cities. He specializes in all aspects of Residential Real Estate, including the many large condo buildings, one family houses, and even works with growing families moving to the suburbs.
Since joining Keller Williams in 2012, Darren has sold over $75 million worth of real estate in New Jersey and has helped over 175 families reach their real estate goals. He maintains a strong desire to serve his clients’ best interests. He is reliable, knowledgeable, and committed to finding the perfect fit for his clients. This customer service oriented attitude has resulted in a continuously expanding network of loyal clients and referrals. Darren pairs his devoted service standard with tech savvy marketing strategies, and top notch market analytics. He hopes that after working together, you will now have a Realtor for life.
Darren has lived and worked in Hoboken for the last 15 years with his wife Jen, daughter Kylie and son Michael. He knows every inch of the mile square city, and is active in the community. If you’re looking to buy or sell, feel free to give Darren a call. If you’re an agent from outside the area looking to help one of your clients, Darren will gladly help your referral achieve their goals.
email@example.com | 973.919.7311
With a background in finance and customer service-oriented sales, real estate was a natural progression in Dan's career. He began in the commercial world and built a passion for investment properties. As a Hudson County resident of 10 years and with his innate people skills, it was natural for Dan to transition into the residential market as well.
Dan's two-fold approach, along with his professionalism and local expertise, is what helped him close over $30,000,000 worth of property for just Buyers over the past 3 years. He looks forward to sharing his wealth of knowledge with all his Buyers, Sellers, Renters and Investors who choose to work with The Giordano Group.
Miranda Barell is the Assistant for the Giordano Group. She is a from Buffalo, New York and graduated from the University at Buffalo with a Business Administration degree concentrated in Marketing. Miranda worked at a legal publishing company for many years doing Marketing before moving to Jersey City. In addition to her excellent client service and marketing skills, she has a good eye for design and for visualizing how a living space can optimally look and function.
Miranda lives in Jersey City with her husband and two dogs. She likes to sew and be crafty, enjoys running, loves spending time with family, and tries to get involved in the community every chance she gets.
Choosing the Giordano Group & Keller Williams
The Giordano Group is the right choice for your real estate needs. Their expertise, flexibility, and responsiveness are unmatched by any other agent.
- The Giordano Group is a team of full-time agents and will work tirelessly to get you into your dream home. They have experience of completing transactions similar to yours.
- The Giordano Group will be there for you every step of the way. They will provide as much time as needed to support your needs. Being flexible is part of being top agents.
- The Giordano Group has top credentials and education. They continually strives to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and holds the highest designations in real estate.
- The Giordano Group is responsive. Time is money when attempting to buy a property. They will be there to return your phone calls promptly.
- The Giordano Group has helped more than 100 families buy and sell real estate. Check out their sold properties»
- The Giordano Group listens attentively to your needs and concerns. They’ll make you feel comfortable during the entire process.
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. The Giordano Group will guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.